By purchasing you agree to our terms and conditions, including the waiver and release of liability.
PAYMENTS AND SCHEDULING:
- $35/half hour, $50 for 45 min or $60/hour for private lessons purchased in 4 packs. Group lessons are available for 2-4 people for a discount.
- Lessons times payable through the website in advance to reserve your weekly day and time. Renew your 4 pack(s) each month. We recommend doing this by the 3rd or 4th lesson in advance so you don’t lose your spot! Also don’t wait until the last minute or the system wont let you book with less than 48 hours notice.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee – If you’re not satisfied with your first lesson, get your $ back, no questions asked. We will refund your 4 pack.
- Please Do NOT solicit our teachers outside of our system. You agree you are a customer of My Local Music Lessons. Should your instructor leave My Local Music Lessons, we are happy to appoint you a new teacher to continue your program.
- To register, click “purchase lessons” button, choose location, instrument, instructor, and time and day.
- Get 1st Lesson FREE=25% OFF 1st 4 pack. Enter coupon code 1stfree at checkout. 1x limit per customer.
- Referrals: get unlimited FREE lessons for referrals! 1 FREE lesson for each referral.
CANCELLATIONS AND MAKE-UP LESSONS
- 48 business hours notice required to receive a make up lesson. Less than 48 hours notice = forfeit.
- Make ups are not guaranteed, only the time you booked is. Lessons not made up by end of month (30 days from 1st use) are forfeit. Exception if we cancel on you, of course you will receive a make up lesson.
- No refunds for missed lessons.
- 1 make up limit per 4 pack. Must be used in that month (30 days) or it’s forfeit. All 4 pack lessons expire after 30 days.
SNOW DAYS AND HOLIDAYS
- There are no lessons Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and December 24th through January 1st.
- Other vacations are up to you and we will hold your spot with notice.
- If there are school and road closures and/or severe blizzard conditions, lessons will be cancelled. Otherwise lessons are on as usual. We will contact you if lessons are cancelled because of bad weather.
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
As consideration for the right to participate in the Music Lessons (known as the “Activity”), I hereby for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, or personal representatives, knowingly and voluntarily enter into this waiver and release of liability and hereby waive any and all rights, claims, or causes of action of any kind while participating in the Activity, and do hereby release and forever discharge LJ Enterprizes, DBA My Local Music Lessons, Owner Lee Johnson, his affiliates, managers, members, instructors, agents, attorneys, staff, volunteers, heirs, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (all known as the “Service Provider”) for any physical or psychological injury, or damages due to negligence or otherwise, including but not limited to illness, paralysis, death, damages, economical, emotional, or psychological loss, that I or my relatives, family, friends, associates, or my home or property may suffer as a result of my participation in the aforementioned Activity, including travel to and from any event related to this Activity and or resulting from Service Provider traveling to and in my commercial or residential property, where Activity may take place.
I agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Service Provider, against any and all claims, suits or actions of any kind whatsoever for liability, damages, compensation or otherwise brought by me or anyone on my behalf, including attorney’s fees and any related costs if litigation arises pursuant to any claims made by me or by anyone else acting on my behalf. If the Service Provider incurs any of these types of expenses I agree to reimburse the Service Provider within 30 days.
I, the participant, affirm that I am of the age of 18 years or older. If I am younger than 18 years of age, I affirm that my parent or guardian is agreeing on my behalf, and that I am freely entering this agreement. I certify that I have read this agreement, that I fully understand it’s content and that this release cannot be modified orally. I am aware that this is a full release of all liability and a contract and that by purchasing I am agreeing to it in it’s entirety, of my own free will.
First, click the “purchase lessons” button. Next, enter your location and instrument. Also, choose an instructor as well as a time and day. Finally, enter coupon code 1stfree at checkout for 25% OFF your 1st 4 pack! We save you time and give you peace of mind! Email email@example.com or call 303 558 6160 with questions. See our main website My Local Music Lessons, our Instructors Page, and for helpful info and instructions see our Landing Page.