We offer lessons for piano, voice, guitar, bass guitar, ukulele, mandolin, drums, harmonica. In addition we offer strings (violin, viola and cello) woodwinds (flute, clarinet, sax) brass (trumpet, french horn, baritone etc…) Finally, we are adding more instruments, instructors and areas all the time!
We serve Front Range Colorado areas from Greater Denver, to Boulder to Fort Collins and between.
Full list of locations includes Denver, Aurora, Englewood, Centennial Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton, Golden, Lakewood, Arvada, Broomfield, Louisville, Lafayette, Erie, Firestone, Boulder, Longmont, Loveland, Greeley, Fort Collins and many places between and surrounding. If you are booking choose the location closest to your home.
Our lesson plans are tailored specifically to YOUR needs and instruments of choice, and will keep you entertained and learning quickly.
First, click the “purchase lessons” button. Next, enter your location and instrument. Also, choose an instructor as well as a time and day. Finally, enter coupon code 1stfree at checkout for 25% OFF your 1st 4 pack! We save you time and give you peace of mind! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303 558 6160 with questions. See our main website My Local Music Lessons, our Instructors Page, and for helpful info and instructions see our Landing Page.
Learn more about long lasting benefits of music instruction! First, there are numerous studies showing the benefits of music education. Also, the sooner your child begins learning instruments, the better! Most noteworthy, is that research suggests the benefits are long lasting. Finally, these benefits have tremendous positive impact on the development of your child. Here are just a few of the many lasting impacts music lessons can have on kids.
5 Long Lasting Benefits of Music Education:
1. ENHANCE LIFELONG LISTENING AND LEARNING
Playing musical instruments changes the way the brain functions. First, findings show the brains of adults who took music lessons as kids respond more robustly to sound than peers who never took lessons. Also, changes from playing instruments that take place in the brain during childhood are retained in adulthood.
2. INCREASE IQ
A study conducted by two University of Toronto psychologists found that children who learned to play instruments for a year increased their IQ by 2.5 points compared to children who did not. Subsequently, research shows students who study the arts are more successful on standardized tests and SATs.
3. STRENGTHEN RANGE OF AUDITORY SKILLS
Music training leads to changes throughout the auditory system that prime musicians for listening challenges beyond music processing. Additionally, musicians experience less age related decline in hearing.
4. CREATIVE THINKING AND REASONING SKILLS
First, children who receive music lessons at an early age are shown to use creativity and innovation to resolve conflict. Subsequently, studying the arts helps children understand there are many ways to interpret the world.
5. EMPOWER CHILDREN TO CONQUER FEAR AND TAKE RISKS
Risk-taking is essential in order for children to fully develop to his or her potential and learning musical skills develops self-esteem. Participation in an extracurricular activity such as music can reduce risky behavior as well.
5 Benefits of In-Home Music Education with My Local Music Lessons:
- Avoid the hassle of shuttling your kids from location to location
- Work with teachers who create custom programs based on individual needs, not a “one size fits all” model.
- Enjoy the comfort of your own home while your child receives his or her lesson. No more waiting in the loud, noisy studio or in your car.
- All instructors receive background checks and we maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- You pay the same price (or less) as studio prices, but we come to you!
- Call 303 558 6160 or email your info including which instrument(s) and your name, address, email address and phone to email@example.com
- You can also browse our online schedule system by entering location, and instrument to see available instructors by clicking HERE.