3 main problems with traditional music lessons options solved
Are you sick of fighting traffic to and from work, kids activities, your own hectic schedule? Do you ever feel like all you do is drive back and forth? Are you are a busy soccer mom, or an busy professional? Do you want to be involved with music lessons, without having to drive across town and sit in traffic? This article is focused on 3 main problems with traditional music lessons solved.
Or how about time and money involved to take lessons at stores or studios? Does it feel like the cost, plus the drive time is just too much? Don’t you wish you could save time, save $ and still get the music lessons you are yearning for?
Have you tried online lessons and still confused, your questions un-answered. Are you left wondering if you are doing it right but don’t know who to ask? Can your online video series reach over and adjust your hand position in 2 seconds? Could this have saved you weeks, months, even years of wasted practice time?
There are many problems associated with the traditional outlets for music instruction. For some people those issues are simply too much to over come. Maybe you’ve done it for a while but just get busy and cant keep up?
My Local Music Lessons-We make it easy!
First, My Local Music Lessons offers custom lesson programs, for ALL instruments, including guitar, bass guitar, voice, piano, ukulele, strings, brass, woodwinds, drums, percussion, music theory, songwriting and more! Also, we serve Front Range CO locations, from Ft. Collins to Denver, including Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Longmont, Lafayette, Erie, Boulder, Louisville, Superior, Westminster, Thornton, Lakewood, Arvada, Wheat Ridge, Denver, etc…
3 main problems clients face:
1. Time/Money: First, typical lesson programs involve fighting traffic to and from a crowded studio or store, and for a parent it means waiting during the lesson.
2. Who To Trust: Next, for people seeking in home instructors, there is the question of who to trust and where you can find the quality instructor you deserve.
3. Do Online Lessons Work? In addition, the unfortunate fact is, DVD or online lessons are a one way exchange. Without a live instructor giving you on the spot feedback you can waste weeks, months or years practicing things the wrong way.
We solve ALL these problems!
1. Time/Money: First, we make taking lessons easy and fun in comfort of your home for the same price you’d pay to go to a studio or store! Online scheduling and payment makes booking a breeze!
2. Who To Trust: Also, we take the guesswork out of who to hire with our A+ pre screened background checked instructors, and our A+ rating with BBB!
3. Finally, expert in person instruction saves you making costly mistakes that an online or video lesson system can’t help prevent. Human beings rule!
From improved listening skills to creative thinking and reasoning, there are many benefits to music lessons. At My Local Music Lessons, we extend the benefits to parents, too, by bringing the lessons to you, in the comfort of your own home!
Music lessons on your schedule: First, our goal is to make music lessons easy by bringing them to you! Also, we value the importance of music education, but we understand the challenges that come with a busy family household! Subsequently, we want to make music a part of your life with no hassle! Our custom music lessons take place in the comfort of your own home, with convenient online scheduling and payment!
Everyone is different, so why should all music lessons be the same? My Local Music Lessons has something for everyone, not matter what focus or skill level. Also, we offer custom programs with instructors who get to know you and your needs, interests, goals, ability, favorite songs and styles and more!
Learn from the experts!
The instructors at My Local Music Lessons are professionally trained musicians who understand how people learn— so there’s no “one-size-fits-all” approach here! Led by award winning singer/songwriter, multi instrumentalist and producer Lee Johnson, the instructors at My Local Music Lessons help you identify your goals and have FUN reaching them! The result is the structure you need, with a relaxed “learn at your own pace” style that encourages continued learning and improvement!
Let us know how we can serve YOUR needs and get you plugged in to a custom program that suits YOUR needs!!! Don’t hesitate to call or email if you have questions. In addition, we have a convenient online schedule system so you can browse instruments, instructors and areas available all with the click of a button on your phone, tablet, or computer!
303 558 6160